Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Tinkerbell Cake and ToyStory Cake

So with doing cupcakes sometimes I was coming across the random people asking if I did cakes, Ummm... Have I ever? Sure. But they were always the single layered and frosted lol. So For my sons 3rd Birthday I thought Id take a shot in the dark and see how well i did, It takes mistakes to learn and Id rather make all mistakes on my own cake, then a customers! My first cake turned out really well! So I moved on to doing Ava's 1st Birthday cake, I swear I was sweating bullets the whole time! But it turn out reall well to! Heres pics of them! I just had to think of them as really big cupcakes, lol minus the liners!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Amie Pendle Photography Oregon Based Newborn & Lifestyle Photographer