Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Amie Pendle Photography

So besides cupcakes, I have *Gasp* Another Love!!! I know I know! But I have to have some hobby that requires me leaving the house and absorbing sunlight! I love photography, but more than taking the pictures I love editing them and enhancing them into something amazing! So I started another Blog amiependlephotography.blogspot.com , Its just a hobby for now, but if you want to follow me over there too I'd greatly appreciate it cause alothough its been up for a few months I havent exactly anounced it to the world. So as of this very minute, I am the only person following my blog and.... well Im stating to feel like a Blog loser over there.... lol♥amiependlephotography.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Amie Pendle Photography Oregon Based Newborn & Lifestyle Photographer