Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

All things Pretty! ♥

OK real quick wanted to throw this out to anyone who may read this, But I do love anything that teaches you how to apply make-up or wear something fashionable, I never had an older sister to teach me these things, and though I'm 26 yrs old there's is so much I don't know about fashion make up and hair, but I'm so open to learning. Anyways, I came crossed this website www.livedress.com and this correspondent
Teresa Ulrich has her own YouTube channel, she's super fun to watch and gives great tips for everything you can think of! Here's her channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/juicytuesday?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/19/-Xvqk3WPFRw  Check it out, get inspired and feel beautiful!

          Also Clip-in extensions! I don't know how may girls, around here anyways, actually use them. But I love them! If I had the money I would have all kinds to play with, If you've ever thought about it but not really sure I know alot of videos you can find on the web that fill you in on how to's and stuff!
this is just from a video clip I found at http://sport-with-you.ru/index.php?key=clip. its just crazy the possibilities of adding lenght and volume to your own natural hair! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Amie Pendle Photography Oregon Based Newborn & Lifestyle Photographer