Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Divine Cupcakes

Sarah and I went on this Girls day, We stopped at Papa's Pizza in Eugene, It was so dead in there I joked we must have walked into the wrong building, there were," Do not Touch!" signs on all the railings because they had just been painted. We'll anyone who knows me knows I dont listen. Unless its going to hurt me, lol. Anywho's, the rails didnt look wet so while waiting for our pizza we played a game of "Who can touch the rail longest before getting spotted!" Ya pretty intense! But the pizza came, we stuffed ourselves and wow! Anyone who has never had their BBQ Chicken pizza, You gotta try it! Nice thin crispy crust, sweet bbq sauce with the sharp chesse. Mmmm. My stomach just rumbled.
                          Our next stop was Divine Cupcakes. Its a Vegan Cupcakery in Eugene on 11th St. When you walk in, it does have that small hole in the wall place feeling. But when you start looking around and taking things in, it was really fun. They had lots of small trinkets and shirts you can buy, at fair prices too! then in front of you is this display case packed of all sorts of CUPCAKES! I choose the Chocolate Coma one, while Sarah got a Chai cupcake. I also picked one up to take home to my Husband Bobby, It was chocolate peanutbutter, We were served them on lil white saucers and sat at a bar they had and indulged in our super moist chocolately cupcake! Hands down it was the best cupcake I've had around! and it was Vegan. I learned you dont have to be vegan to eat vegan but it was an extra bonus to know everything I was eating was healthy and humane. Lol The chocolate peanut butter one tasted just like a reeses peanut butter cup! So if you ever find yourself heading down to Valley River or that area, take the extra mins to go out of your way and induldge in a little diviness!
http://divinecupcake.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Amie Pendle Photography Oregon Based Newborn & Lifestyle Photographer